Tuesday, October 11, 2005

No joy yet, Mate.

I have resumes and cover letters packaged and ready to go to the following businesses/agencies:

* Footech Inc.
* Devon Lumber Co. Ltd.
* Public Legal Education and Information Service

The first two want secretaries, the last one is looking for a "social science research assistant." They want someone who is bilingual and has a graduate degree. Yup.

I'm also applying for a job as a library assistant at the Harriet Irving Library. I'm a big dork and I can be pretty anal-retentive, so it'd probably be a pretty fun job for me. I will hand-deliver my application package to the HR department at UNB tomorrow.

I'm also doing a more thorough resume sweep of the mall, and will probably follow-up with HMV and the Body Shop at the same time.

Now I'm going down to Kelly's Fair Trade to purchase three stamps to mail those applications.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home