Thursday, October 13, 2005

Holy Fucking Jobness, Batman!

1. As I said in yesterday's post, I got a part time job at UNIC. I start tonight at 5:00.

2. As I also said yesterday, I had an interview at Chapters today. I think it went pretty well, mainly because I knew what I was in for (eg: group interview) and the other applicants clearly didn't. Poor fuckers.

3. My former boss from the university emailed me this morning saying that she got funding to hire a T.A., and would I like a job. It pays $8.25 an hour, and I can either get 10 hours a week for 4 weeks, or 5 hours a week for 8 weeks. I haven't decided what I want to do with that yet, but I'm definitely taking the job.

4. This morning while I was making lunch, somebody named Melissa called me from Bowden's Media Monitoring. I sent them a resume a while ago because they were looking for full-time data entry people to monitor television and radio broadcasts and record info about them. I don't know what that means exactly. Anyway, she wants to interview me on Saturday, but I have to call her back tomorrow after I get my schedule from UNIC so I know what I'm doing that day.

5. About 5 minutes after I got home from my Chapters interview, Wal-Mart called and asked if I could come in for an interview tomorrow. I said I didn't know what my schedule was yet, so they're going to call me back early next week.

Holy fack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home