Wednesday, July 14, 2004

I'm fuckin' lovin' it!

New on HRDC: flatbed truck driver; call centre agent (what did I just say about telemarketing jobs...?); security guard. My friend John is a rent-a-cop, er... security guard. The local phone company has been out on strike for months now, so John was hired by a private security firm to guard the phone company's property. The strike has gotten ugly enough that workers have apparently been cutting phone lines and that sort of thing. Anyway, the point of this digression is that John is essentially a strike breaker, and if you knew him, you would see the humour in this.

1 Comments:

Blogger al said...

Hi there,

Just stumbled across your blog and GET OUT OF MY HEAD you're describing my employment situation pretty much exactly. Stupid monster.ca burning into my retinas.

I have to say, you have me beat for creativity, though.

7:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home