Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Unscheduled downtime

It's pushing noon and... wait, it's 12:01... and I've only just now gotten the internet working again. I'm gonna wait until sometime after 1:00 to follow up on the call centre thing I mentioned yesterday.

New so far today on HRDC: two postings for retail sales clerks, both at Dollarama. I love that place, but my old roommate used to work there as a stock boy and hated it. He said that the regional manager was a bitch who came in every week and loudly complained to the store manager about the doctor of Scrud needing to cut his hair. That and he was always being hassled by customers about "snowman plates". Apparently Dollarama sells dinner plates with snowmen on them which are in high demand among the social assistance set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home