Tuesday, July 13, 2004

I have a toothache.

9:52 am, just woke up. Checked HRDC Job Bank and Career Beacon site, nothing new except one construction worker job on HRDC. Yeah fucking right.

Tomorrow I will follow up on that call centre job I applied for last week... it's at an out bound centre as a "Call Centre Quality Verifier". Basically you sit alone in a room for 8 hours listening to taped calls and writing reports about what people did wrong. That sounds like the perfect job for me, seeing as how much I like to be left alone and criticize other people. The only problem is that it's Monday to Fiday, midnight to 8:00am. I don't like that idea, if for no other reason than this place is downtown near all the bars so I wouldn't be able to get to work without walking through hoards of drunken morons. Night shift isn't good anyway, it makes it difficult to have a social life on your days off. Also I would never have sex again. If I get it my hope is that they'll be so blown away with my abilities to be overly critical and work without supervision that they'll switch me to days before long. Here's hoping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home