Saturday, August 14, 2004

From Sawcreek Furniture Co

I didn't have a chance to do this yesterday becasue I was in Sussex all day at the dentist getting two fillings. They had to freeze my mouth three times, so it took fucking forever to regain the feeling in the right side of my face. Anyway...

This is how bad it's gotten; I'm getting rejection letters from companies to whom I don't even remember sending resumes:

August 9, 2004

Dear Ms. G----:

Thank you for your interest in a position with KDS or affiliated companies. Unfortunately, we are not hiring at the present time. I would be happy to retain your resume on file for future opportunities.

In the meantime, if you have any questions or if you would like to update the information on your resume at any time, please feel free to call me at 506-45x-xxxx.

Warm regards,
SAWMILL CREEK FURNITURE COMPANY LTD.

Janelle Doan
Director of Human Resources

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home