Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Fuck this in the ear.

I'm not particularly inclined to write today.

I'm applying for a job as a secretary in the math department at UNB, a job which I will not get because I have a combined total of 6 months experience rather than the required minimum of 3 years.

I am not applying for a job in the public relations branch of the government department I used to work for, regardless of how much I would like to. Despite having glowing recomendations from many of the higher-ups, I do not have a minimum 4 years experience in public relations, nor do I speak French. Sadly, I also have no means of obtaining either of these skills.

1 Comments:

Blogger al said...

From my experience "3 years" means they'll look at pretty much anyone if no one with exactly 3 years applies. 5 years means they want some actual experience.

7:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home