Tuesday, August 10, 2004

The fun has officially been sucked out

My Enterprise Fredericton package did indeed come today. Among other things, there was a pamphlet about an online asstant/wizard for writing a business plan, so I've been working on that for the last several hours. My head fucking hurts and it's too hot, so I'm stopping for a bit. It's really fucking hard too! The parts I've been working on aren't that bad (What makes your business unique from your competitors? What is your business' mandate/objective/philosophy?), but it's gonna get a lot worse when I get to the real logistical parts.

HOWEVER, this will all pay off when I can sit around on my ass all day answering mail, listening to CDs, and reading tons of free zines. Yes. Yes it will. And better still, I will be the envy of all my friends. Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home