Thursday, August 12, 2004

Can I have some money now?

The work with my distro is still ongoing... I've mostly finished the business plan except for the financial parts, and I've arranged for a meeting with somebody named Larry from Enterprise Fredericton to get help with it on Tuesday at 10:00. Note to self: iron lone dressed-up/job interview-type outfit on Monday night. I've started a *private* LJ to chronicle the process. I'm keeping it private mainly because I want to make it into a zine eventually, don't take it personally.

Anyway... there was a posting on HRDC yesterday for an office clerk for a lawn care company, but I just checked them out and they're located out in the sticks, far beyond the tiny parametres of Fredericton Transit.

C'mon government grant....

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy Blades said...

Insider information picked up this afternoon from a friend; her chiropractor is looking for a new receptionist. He says he wants 'someone he can get along with', if that means anything.

Dr. Allaby
Allaby Chiropractic Clinic
763 Regent Fredericton
(506) 454-2225

4:53 p.m.  
Blogger Ace said...

I'm confused. What is this earth-shattering business idea of yours?

7:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home