Friday, July 16, 2004

Apparently Blogger doesn't like Mozilla today.

This is what the offending "edit" page looks like in IE:



What is up with this site? Every web developer I've ever talked to about such things always says "For the love of god, get rid of Inernet Explorer and please use a standards-compliant browser like Firefox!". So that's what I do, and then one day, for no apparent reason, this site looks all fucked up. What's the deal with Blogger, kids?

Moving right along... new today on HRDC: cashier (another dollar store job... if I didn't know better, I'd begin to suspect dollar stores were a shitty place to work so that's why they always seem to be hiring....); registered nurse (why am I being penalized because I suck at science and math so I decided to study NOT science and math at university?).

Edit: I downloaded the newest version of Firefox, and everything's magically fixed. A note to the staff: if changes are made to the site that might make it look fucked up in certain browsers (not everybody uses IE or Netscape, you know) you should make a post in the news section about it.


1 Comments:

Blogger al said...

Still beats the heck out of teh way the old blogger interface used to treat Opera browsers. And I'm starting to agree with the web people now that I've spent over an hour trying to figure out why my blog's sidebar suddenly disappeared in IE. Stupid stupid microsoft.

3:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home