Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Fuck Alice in Chains.

There's some movie coming out soon that's using "Man in the Box" by Alice in Chains in its commercials. AiC were by far the weakest of all the "grunge" bands and now I have one of their shitty songs stuck in my head. It's gonna be an awesome day, I can tell already.

Today I'm going to print off a form letter and resume for yet another receptionist job, this one is for some company that sells wheelchairs and makes customized prosthetic limbs. You can't make this stuff up. Anyway, that should take about 10 minutes and I don't really know what I'm going to do with the rest of my day.

If you're reading this before 4:00pm AST, answer me this: Do you think I should follow up with that aesthetics salon today, or do you think I should wait until Thursday like I was going to originally? If I call today, they probably haven't made a decision yet, but if I wait until tomorrow it may be too late to change their minds. I'm crap at gauging these things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home