Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Do you want an office referral???

Finally. Blogger has been all wonky again today. I don't know if it's another "we hate anyone who doesn't use Internet Explorer" issue or what. I can't get the spell check function to work, along with a lot of other small things which add up to make my Blogger experience extremely frustrating. If I had anything better to do, I wouldn't even bother updating.

New today on HRDC: 2 jobs at Burger King (no comment necessary); "customer service representative" for Blue Cross (as much as I'd love explaining to old people why their insurance company won't pay stuff they need in order to live, I think I'll pass); a farm labour job; delivery driver (I don't have a car or a driver's license, so not even if I wanted to...); car washer for Hertz; baby photographer at Sears (I'm pretty sure infantacide is still illegal in Canada, so it's probably not a good idea); office furninture installer (my friend Radio Nick does this and doesn't mind it, but it says you have to have a driver's license); school bus driver (awesome, I'd get to yell "sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up!" all day, but I'd have to get a bird to live on my head).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home